Friday, March 22, 2013

Big Changes You Guys

In the past 6 months I have:

  1. Defended my PhD, without the approval of my PI
  2. Not found a new job
  3. Also not tried very hard to find a new job
  4. Moved across the country
  5. Bought my first house
  6. Left many many things behind on the other coast
  7. Bought a car for the first time in over 6 years
  8. Had an estrangement level fight with my baby sister
  9. Kinda sorta made up with her
  10. Not spoken to my dad at all
So I'm gonna just start talking about all this stuff, and try not to focus on the fact that I'm just sitting here whining to myself. Let's call it introspection. Right.

Welcome to my blog of quibbling introspection, AKA whiny navel-gazing.

Whatevs, it's my blog.

Anyway, here's a few more pics, just for funnsies.









No comments:

Post a Comment